Re: [RIF] test case conclusions

I'd say that conclusion should *never* be a document formulas, for two
reasons:
- BLD defines conformance only for entailment of condition formulas; not
document formulas
- things should be kept simple, i.e., all test cases should use the same
format, and many condition formulas (e.g., those containing quantifiers
and/or disjunction) cannot be expressed as document formulas

Best, Jos

--
Jos de Bruijn            debruijn@inf.unibz.it
+390471016224         http://www.debruijn.net/