Re: [PRD] PRD Review By Example

Christian de Sainte Marie wrote:

> [...] I wanted to suggest that it might be more productive either
> to work with the latest consistent version, or to wait for the next
> consistent version.

For the avoidance of doubt: when I say that I am working at making it consistent, I am talking about making it consistent with the latest editorial changes, that did not change the semantics, but the way it is presented: it does not involve any modification of the proposed semantics.

And, so, the semantics in the FPWD and the semantics in the next consistent version will be exactly the same; which is why, to check that that semantics works for chosen examples,  it makes perfect sense to look at the semantics in the FPWD.

Cheers,

Christuab