Re: [PRD] PRD TF telecon Tuesday 7 Oct

I updated RIF-PRD Section 3.3 Operational Semantics of Actions to
express the semantics in terms of a transition system from a semantic
structure I to a related semantic structure I'.  The goal is to be able
to remove uses/definition of W and of substitution, ground substution,
etc..  There are many places that need to be updated.  E.g. "fireable
instances" should be defined as those rules whose condition has truth
value *t* in the current semantic structure.  I offer only this small
section as a "preview" of what needs to happen to integrate the model
theory of rule conditions into the overall operational theory of PRD..