RE: Reference vs import <-- RIF Core shortened

Gary - are you envisaging that RIF translators will also do object/data
model translation?

I have to say I didn't imagine that would be in scope - ie I assumed
that RIF would assume that the translation of any external
object/data/fact model would be handled by other means.

Paul Vincent
TIBCO | Business Optimization | Business Rules & CEP

Object