Re: Object vs fact <-- Reference vs import <-- RIF Core shortened

s/non normative/normative  and that pretty much sums it up.

and I find it an odd notion that we could somehow have # and ## as facts
in the abstract syntax and semantics in order to define what import
means but we wouldn't expose these in the concrete syntax.