Re: Reference vs import <-- RIF Core shortened

ok. But I am trying to make this more concrete so that we'll understand.
I would like things to be expressed in the context of RIF-Core and of the
concrete problem for which Gary was seeking a solution.

I don't see how Java objects and external schemas relate to allowing # and ##
in RIF-Core facts.  I would like to see a clarification from you on that issue
and Gary's view.

michael