Re: Reference vs import <-- RIF Core shortened

From: Michael Kifer <kifer@cs.sunysb.edu>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 12:59:42 -0500
To: Christian de Sainte Marie <csma@ilog.fr>
Cc: Paul Vincent <pvincent@tibco.com>, Gary Hallmark <gary.hallmark@oracle.com>, Patrick Albert <palbert@ilog.fr>, Dave Reynolds <der@hplb.hpl.hp.com>, "Boley, Harold" <Harold.Boley@nrc-cnrc.gc.ca>, Adrian Paschke <Adrian.Paschke@gmx.de>, Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@deri.org>, RIF WG <public-rif-wg@w3.org>

ok. But I am trying to make this more concrete so that we'll understand.
I would like things to be expressed in the context of RIF-Core and of the
concrete problem for which Gary was seeking a solution.

I don't see how Java objects and external schemas relate to allowing # and ##
in RIF-Core facts.  I would like to see a clarification from you on that issue
and Gary's view.

michael