Re: RIF Core shortened

Gary Hallmark wrote:

> One can give semantics to a ruleset that imports an xml document
> containing:
>
> [...]
>
> The semantics is defined by translating to facts (in fact, the last 3
> example facts above).

Ok, I see what I missed.

But the semantics can be specified without translating the facts into PRD frames and asserting them: we only need the data source and/or the data model to entail the frames that need be matched, I think; and we need the semantics of conditions to make sure that these entailments are added as soon as the data model/data source is referenced, of course (not sure about the terminology: I hope that you understand what I mean :-(

Cheers,