Re: RIF Core shortened

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for your comments.  I think you are right that a
PRD->typical-PR-engine translator really cannot reasonably implement
unrestricted membership formulas.  I told you trying to have a useful
Core was making me schizo :-)

Can we allow # and ## in Core in rule conditions and *unconditional*
rule conclusions?  Would that make everyone happy?