Re: RIF Core shortened

I've been schizophrenic on this issue.

I don't know how to map (schema valid) xml documents to frames without #
and ## in rule heads (although I prefer those rules to have no bodies, I
think that is harder to nail down).

So I propose that core allow # and ## everywhere that BLD allows them.
Equality is allowed in the body only (for core).

Because most PR engines don't allow # and ## to be asserted except when
the object is being created, the RIF translator may need to map # and ##
to a union of some external predicate and a logical predicate.  I feel
that PR translators have to bear some small reasonable burden in order
to get non-trivial overlap with BLD, and this looks to be part of that
burden.  I'm willing to bear it, but other folks may not.