Re: [Admin] Agenda for RIF telecon 4 November

Dear all,

I had asked for feedback on the rdf:text spec [1]
and had solicited for comments until mid of last week [2].
Not having gotten back comments except from Peter (OWL WG), I assume
that we are fine in RIF with the changes.
(It will for us anyway more matter how I implement the changes within DTB)

The OWL WG contacted me again that they would like this document settled
and whether we could tomorrow vote about letting it go to WD (talked to
Boris Motik at RR.)

I'd see no problem in moving to 1st public WD here, so unless there are
serious objections tomorrow, I'd opt for going forward here. Would
appreciate if we could include this in tomorrow's agenda.

Thanks,
Axel

1.
http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/InternationalizedStringSpec
2.
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rif-wg/2008Oct/0105.html

--
Dr. Axel Polleres, Digital Enterprise Research Institute (DERI)

Everything is possible:
rdfs:subClassOf rdfs:subPropertyOf rdfs:Resource.
rdfs:subClassOf rdfs:subPropertyOf rdfs:subPropertyOf.
rdf:type rdfs:subPropertyOf rdfs:subClassOf.
rdfs:subClassOf rdf:type owl:SymmetricProperty.