RIF UCR Update 2

From: Adrian Paschke <Adrian.Paschke@gmx.de>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 13:03:55 +0200
Cc: gary.hallmark@oracle.com, igor.mozetic@ijs.si
To: public-rif-wg@w3.org

Hi Gary, Igor, Chris, Harold, Adrian G., Dave, All,

Thanks for your feedback and comments on the UCR use cases.

For our further discussion about an abridge presentation syntax / short cuts and the different representation options you have in BLD and PRD, I have formalized use case 1 using relations, slots, frames and production rules:

http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/UCR#Negotiating_eBusiness_Contracts_Across_Rule_Platforms

Open discussion points for me to proceed with the formalization of other use cases are, e.g.:

- abridged presentation syntax / short cuts and mapping to “full” presentation syntax
- mixing of frames, slots and relations allowed or not?
- typed variables such as ?deliverydate^^xs:dateTime supported or not?
- User-defined types such as, e.g. 18.7^^xsstl:Percentage
- Use of built-ins which are not in DTB, e.g. “fn:days-from-duration”

- Adrian

--
Super-Acktion nur in der GMX Spieleflat: 10 Tage für 1 Euro.
Über 180 Spiele downloaden und spiele: http://flat.games.gmx.de