RIF UCR Update 1

From: Adrian Paschke <Adrian.Paschke@gmx.de>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 12:11:03 +0200
Cc: public-rif-wg@w3.org
To: sandro@w3.org, gary.hallmark@oracle.com, pvincent@tibco.com, der@hplb.hpl.hp.com, igor.mozetic@ijs.si, cawelty@gmail.com, csma@ilog.fr

Dear All,

Thanks again for the UCR reviews and comments.

In a first step, according to our discussion in the last RIF telecon, I completely revised the structure and contents of RIF UCR as follows:

- shaped the purposes of UCR
- removed "motivates" paragraph from the use cases
- compacted "critical success factors" and goals into a motivating "Goals" section before the use cases
- restructured and updated the requirement into general requirement for RIF, requirements for the current dialects, and future requirements / objectives
- removed the opaque RIFRAF and replaced it by a general coverage requirement

In a second step, I will update and add tailored (FLD/BLD/PRD) examples to the use cases and add a discussion about the coverage of the current BLD and PRD dialects to the requirements section.

The latest working version is available at:
http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/UCR

The latest snapshot as of May 23rd is available at:
http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/draft/rif-ucr/

-Adrian

--
Super-Acktion nur in der GMX Spieleflat: 10 Tage für 1 Euro.
Über 180 Spiele downloaden und spiele: http://flat.games.gmx.de