Re: adding existentials and conjunctions to BLD consequents

I'm afraid that adding existentials to rule heads pushes the language
outside of Horn.  In fact, we would nearly have full first-order logic
(the only thing that is missing is destruction); not a rule language.
Adding conjunction to rule heads is not a problem, because conjunctions
can be split into several rules with atomic formulas in the heads.

Best, Jos

--
                          debruijn@inf.unibz.it

Jos de Bruijn,        http://www.debruijn.net/
One man that has a mind and knows it can
always beat ten men who haven't and don't.
   -- George Bernard Shaw