[PRD] ACTION-434: new PRD draft is out

From: Christian de Sainte Marie <csma@ilog.fr>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 18:05:33 +0200
To: RIF WG <public-rif-wg@w3.org>

All,

I just finished a new version of the PRD draft [1], based on the reviews
of the previous draft and the following discussions at F2F9.

As I may continue working on the incomplete sections at the end of the
draft between now and the F2F, Sandro made a snapshot, for review before
F2F10, with the objective of publishing a 1st public WD:
http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/draft/rif-prd/

Comments, opinions, suggestions for improvements etc are welcome, as usual.

This completes my action-434: New PRD draft reflecting F2F9 PRD
break-out discussion.

Christian

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/PRD