Regrets: RIF telecon 20 May

As mentioned last week, I will unfortunately not be able to attend
tomorrows conf. call for being travelling at that time. Should there
arise any questions concerning the F2F, please let me know by email and
I will answer them immediately.

Also, it would be good if we could collect information who arrives when.
I prefer not to send my mobile number over the public mailinglist, but
will send it to the chairs at least and you may want to contect me
individually for it, just in case you encounter any problems arriving.

Looking forward to seeing you next week in Galway!

Axel

--
Dr. Axel Polleres, Digital Enterprise Research Institute (DERI)

Everything is possible:
rdfs:subClassOf rdfs:subPropertyOf rdfs:Resource.
rdfs:subClassOf rdfs:subPropertyOf rdfs:subPropertyOf.
rdf:type rdfs:subPropertyOf rdfs:subClassOf.
rdfs:subClassOf rdf:type owl:SymmetricProperty.