RIF UCR --> RIF UC

From: Adrian Paschke <adrian.paschke@biotec.tu-dresden.de>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 20:07:52 +0200
To: <public-rif-wg@w3.org>
Dear Gary, Chris, Igor, and all,

Thanks for your reviews of UCR.

As you recommended, I will split off the requirements so that UCR becomes
RIF UC and will further tailor the use cases to RIF BLD. This may take some
time since it may evolve into a more or less new document. However, the
earlier "Worked examples" might help.

I share the opinion that RIF UC is quite important for RIF phase 1, so I
would like to ask the chairs if we can put UC on the agenda for next week?

I would like to have a draft version ready for the F2F10 so that we can
further discuss it there.

Thanks,

Adrian