Von: public-rif-wg-request@w3.org [mailto:public-rif-wg-request@w3.org] Im
Auftrag von Michael Kifer
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 8. Mai 2008 01:05
An: Sandro Hawke
Cc: public-rif-wg@w3.org
Betreff: Re: planning RIF's future

Sandro,

Looks like a good plan, but whether 1 year is enough depends on the speed
of the progress.  As you know, sometimes we hit unexpected snags.

I have some questions/comments:

1.  You wrote:
        - BLD, DTB, and SWC  -- finish up what're working on now;

    Was the omission of FLD intentional?  Did you mean BLD/FLD?
    What about UC&R?

2.  When you are talking about 1 year, do you mean May 2009?
    Is it a kind of 2nd phase?

3.  Getting LP + FOL + PRD dialects to the last call in < 1 year is very
    ambitious, but I assume that we can get an extension on that.
    (In fact, LP and FOL are mainly done as part of FLD, but significant
    work is still ahead.)

	--michael