Re: planning RIF's future

While I'd like nothing more than to hang out with you guys, travel to
the far corners of the globe, argue, and drink for another year or two,
my bosses may stop paying for it if I can't show them continuous
progress on PRD.  I hope we can get another draft soon and that we can
spend more than 1 hour discussing it at F2F10.