question about frames

From: Gary Hallmark <gary.hallmark@oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2008 00:15:51 -0700
To: RIF WG <public-rif-wg@w3.org>

I'm wondering how to write some simple rules using frames because frames
map to the Java beans that Oracle Business Rules uses as its facts
better than relations.  Or so I hoped.  The problem I seem to be having
is with frame OIDs.  I don't want to have to specify them in a rule
conclusion.  For example, consider the simple rule using relations p and q:

forall(?x) Q(?x) :- P(?x)

How do I do this using frames instead of relations?  I think I want

forall(?x, ?p) and(exists(?q) ?q#Q[x->?x]) :- ?p#P[x->?x]

Unfortunately this is illegal in BLD because heads cannot be formulas,
only atomic.  How can I conclude (assert) that frame a instance exists
without giving its OID?  Or do we need some kind of gensym builtin for
this?