Re: DTB status (on today's agenda)

From: Michael Kifer <kifer@cs.sunysb.edu>
Date: Fri, 02 May 2008 12:53:37 -0400
To: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Cc: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@deri.org>, "Public-Rif-Wg (E-mail)" <public-rif-wg@w3.org>

> In my previous e-mail I wrote  a^^b as lit(a,b), which seems about
> right.

One more thing I forgot. As I said, I do not care too much and can go along
with a syntax change. But lit(a,b) is unacceptable not only because it is
too verbose, but also because it suggests that a literal is a term and both
"a" and "b" are constants. But they are not. It is going to confuse the
hell out of the readers and users, and should not be done.

	--michael