W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-rif-wg@w3.org > March 2008

RIF Agenda for 25 March

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 09:46:54 -0400
To: public-rif-wg@w3.org
Message-ID: <7456.1206452814@ubuhebe>

We've had a two-component failure in our chairing system. Christian was
called away to a meeting, and Chris is ill.  So I'm chairing today.
Sorry for the late agenda.  I don't think there's anything surprising

1.  Convene

    Pick Scribe

2.  Meetings

    PROPOSED: accept minutes of 18 March telecon

    Any news on F2F10?
    Axel, action 443, "Update the F2F10 wiki page"

    Scribe for next meeting?

3.  Liaison

    Anything to report?

4.  UCR

    Gary says UCR needs a lot of work to bring it up to date

    Adrian replies that he'll take a look

5.  Metadata
    Michael says the current proposal is inadequate

    Jos says these issues are not necessarily "metadata", they
    are about "directives"

    action Harold, Make proposal for adding metadata into BLD syntax.

6.  Striping in the XML syntax -- Progress Check

    Last week Sandro claimed the XML syntax around <slot> was not
    fully striped.  Harold disagreed.  Jos wanted a more terse XML
    syntax.  There was a strawpoll supporting fully-striped syntax,
    but no exact definition of what that was.   

7.  Review other action items critical for publishing BLD and FLD

    See your own action items at

    How soon can the editors be ready for reviewers?  

8.  Any Other Business

9.  Adjourn
Received on Tuesday, 25 March 2008 13:47:29 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 21:47:49 UTC