Re: (rif xml syntax issue) slots not striped

From: Jos de Bruijn <debruijn@inf.unibz.it>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 14:47:57 +0100
To: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
CC: public-rif-wg@w3.org

> == Solution 1 : Stop Being Fully-Striped ==

I would prefer this solution.  I have already heard some criticism about
the XML syntax for RIF being too verbose. (there will always be humans
who read the XML syntax, if only the implementers of RIF tools)
I believe that a more "human-friendly" XML syntax will facilitate
adoption of RIF.

Best, Jos

--
                          debruijn@inf.unibz.it

Jos de Bruijn,        http://www.debruijn.net/
One man that has a mind and knows it can
always beat ten men who haven't and don't.
   -- George Bernard Shaw