Re: ACTION-420 Review of SW-compatibility

> The mysteries of Microsoft...
>
> Do we actually have a policy about which browsers are supposed to be
> able to render our specifications?

I wonder if  others see the same thing. I suspect that it is a matter of
which fonts are installed. IE may be using different fonts?

I think we should also provide PDF files for those who do not have decent
browsers.

> Incidentally, of all the browsers I tested, Opera is the only one that
> does a good job with the mathematical symbols.

FF is not an eye-candy, but its rendering is passable.

	--michael