Re: ACTION-420 Review of SW-compatibility

From: Jos de Bruijn <debruijn@inf.unibz.it>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 19:55:41 +0100
To: Michael Kifer <kifer@cs.sunysb.edu>
CC: axel@polleres.net, "Public-Rif-Wg (E-mail)" <public-rif-wg@w3.org>
Attached screenshots of the text in Firefox (3) and Internet Explorer
(7).  The rendering of Firefox is pretty bad; the set union symbol looks
more like a U.  Internet Explorer completely messes up the symbol.

Best, Jos

--
                          debruijn@inf.unibz.it

Jos de Bruijn,        http://www.debruijn.net/
One man that has a mind and knows it can
always beat ten men who haven't and don't.
   -- George Bernard Shaw

ff.png
(image/png attachment: ff.png)

ie.png