Re: ACTION-420 Review of SW-compatibility

Attached screenshots of the text in Firefox (3) and Internet Explorer
(7).  The rendering of Firefox is pretty bad; the set union symbol looks
more like a U.  Internet Explorer completely messes up the symbol.

Best, Jos

--
                          debruijn@inf.unibz.it

Jos de Bruijn,        http://www.debruijn.net/
One man that has a mind and knows it can
always beat ten men who haven't and don't.
   -- George Bernard Shaw