A - clarificationBNF grammar

From: Michael Kifer <kifer@cs.sunysb.edu>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2008 13:57:14 -0500
To: public-rif-wg@w3.org (RIF WG)

The fact that I used distinct names for things like ATOMIC (in FLD) and
BLDATOMIC (in BLD) should not be misinterpreted as my insistence that the
names of nonterminals must be distinct in FLD and BLD. I just wanted to
stress that these are really different productions and that one is a
special case of the other.

Aesthetics is a separate matter. To keep the names the same, we could use
object-oriented conventions and "override" the productions by specializing.
This is kind of similar to restrictions on import in XSD.

	--michael