Re: BLD, FLD and DTB: prefix for XML schema namespace

Chris Welty wrote:

> Well, be that as it may, it seems "XSD" now stands for "XML Schema
> Definition Language".  Since it is still in our control, I suggest we
> change all "xsd" to "xs", just to avoid potential new confusions.

done for DTB.

--
Dr. Axel Polleres, Digital Enterprise Research Institute (DERI)

Everything is possible:
rdfs:subClassOf rdfs:subPropertyOf rdfs:Resource.
rdfs:subClassOf rdfs:subPropertyOf rdfs:subPropertyOf.
rdf:type rdfs:subPropertyOf rdfs:subClassOf.
rdfs:subClassOf rdf:type owl:SymmetricProperty.