Re: BLD, FLD and DTB: prefix for XML schema namespace

Jos de Bruijn wrote:

> I just noticed the following:
>
> The BLD, FLD and DTB documents use "xsd" as a shortcut for the XML
> schema namespace. The documents should use "xs" instead.
>
> The xsd prefix is conventionally associated with the namespace
> http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-datatypes#, which is deprecated.
> The xs prefix is conventionally associated with the namespace
> http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#, which is the one we use.

I disagree, at least in RDF and OWL "xsd" is the conventional prefix
used for "http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#". I don't think it matters
much either way and don't object to either but see no reason to change
the current choice.

Hewlett-Packard Limited
Registered No: 690597 England