Re: ISSUE-66 (Semantics of actions): Operational semantics of actions as covered by PRD? [PRD ]

I replied to a similar issue that we need Modify.  Actually, I'm not so
sure.  Maybe Retract + Assert are fine.  I think the semantics of
actions should be that the sequence of actions in the Do(ACTION*) part
of the rule is executed "atomically" in the sense that rule conditions
are only evaluated after all the ACTIONs execute.  I think all PR
engines work this way.

I don't know how to handle Execute except to say that it MUST NOT change
the KB.  It effectively becomes a way to compute some new variable
values that subsequent actions will use to change the KB. But then, it
may as well be a "user defined builtin" in the condition part.  And this
would be more compatible with BLD.