Re: [PRD] ACTION-531 Update PRD examples complete

Michael Kifer wrote:

> Your own words. You have been suggesting various changes to quantification and
> such arguing that this is more compatible with your ideas about production
> rules.  For instance,
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rif-wg/2007Jun/0026.html,
> but also on a number of occasions during f2fs.

Indeed, I have always been, and still am, a strong supporter of BLD and
PRD sharing the same meta-model and concrete XML syntax everywhere it
made sense. That does not imply that they must share their concrete
presentation syntax as well, does it?

> it has smthg to do with the credibility of the "target audience" claim.

...or with Gary not considering the "target audience" argument useful.

Christian