Re: [PRD] ACTION-531 Update PRD examples complete

PS is editorial, but it is also normative because the semantics and XML (of BLD
at least) is defined in terms of PS.

If we use widely different constracts in PSs of different dialects then it is
like using different notation in different sections of the same book.  People
have to re-learn things anew, and this problem will only exacerbate with
additional dialects. If we do not try to reuse then it will become an open
season for other dialects to introduce incompatibilities.

	--michael