Re: new RIF snapshots (was Re: BLD and FLD edits)

From: Christian de Sainte Marie <csma@ilog.fr>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 14:55:32 +0200
To: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
CC: "Boley, Harold" <Harold.Boley@nrc-cnrc.gc.ca>, "Public-Rif-Wg (E-mail)" <public-rif-wg@w3.org>, Michael Kifer <kifer@cs.sunysb.edu>

Sandro Hawke wrote:

> Great!  I generated new 9-Jun snapshots (with color-coded diffs) for
> all six documents.  They are linked from the WG home page, and from each
> other's status section.

Well, not knowing exactly when you generated the PRD snapshot, I cannot
even guarantee that it is self consistent, as I am doing most of my
edits off-line, and saving on the wiki from time to time (not
necessarily caring about the consistency of intermediate back-ups).

I will let you know when there is a consistent and correct draft to
snapshot (could be later today; if only I hadn't to be interrupted by
that bloody RIF telecon :-)

Christian