Re: [F2F] Prefered location for F2F11

Christian de Sainte Marie wrote:

> All,
>
> There are three possible locations for F2F1, all in or close to New-York
> city:
> - In Hawthorne, where we already had F2F7;
> - In New-York City, midtown Manhattan;
> - In New-York City, downtown Manhattan (that's around Wall Street).
>
> The group seemed to prefer NYC to Hawthorne, but we wanted to reconfirm
> that preference before finalizing the location, the point being that
> there might not be hotel rooms within walking distance in NYC (*) and
> that room price are likely to be in the 300$ and above, unless you stay
> in Brooklin.

So, will there be another questionnaire with the preferences for that or
shall we just post it. Being paid by tax payers' money, I'd be fine with
the cheaper solution which most likely is Hawthorne, right?

--
Dr. Axel Polleres, Digital Enterprise Research Institute (DERI)

Everything is possible:
rdfs:subClassOf rdfs:subPropertyOf rdfs:Resource.
rdfs:subClassOf rdfs:subPropertyOf rdfs:subPropertyOf.
rdf:type rdfs:subPropertyOf rdfs:subClassOf.
rdfs:subClassOf rdf:type owl:SymmetricProperty.