[SWC] ACTION6492: review changes in SWC

From: Christian de Sainte Marie <csma@ilog.fr>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 15:06:13 +0200
To: RIF WG <public-rif-wg@w3.org>

Jos,

I reviewed SWC, as per ACTION-492, and found no objection to publishing
it as LC.

I have only two comments, one of them a tiny one:

- in the middle of the 5th paragraph in section 4, I had to read the
following sentence several times before I could parse it:
"In the DL species, classes and properties are directly interpreted as
subsets of and binary relations over the domain."

Wouldn't it be better rewritten, e.g.:
"In the DL species, classes and properties are directly interpreted as
subsets of the doamin, and binary relations over the domain, respectively"?

I did not do the edit myself, lest I completely misunderstood the
sentence :-)

- in section 5.2, the text says that "if ... the document must be
rejected", "if ... the combination ... must be interpreted ..." (twice)
and "if ... the combination ... may be interpreted ...". Should the
document make reference to RFC 2119 for the use of "must" and "may"? On
the other hand, there is no conformance clause...

Cheers,

Christian