AW: UCR snaphsot

From: Adrian Paschke <adrian.paschke@biotec.tu-dresden.de>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 11:39:51 +0200
To: "'Sandro Hawke'" <sandro@w3.org>
Cc: <public-rif-wg@w3.org>

Dear Sandro,

Thanks, for fixing the java script bug.

The show/hide buttons for the examples in UCR now also works in the HTML
version

http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/draft/rif-ucr/

However, I encountered that there are no line breaks in the code examples in
the HTML version (in the WIKI version there is a line break after each
line). Therefore, I introduced an explicit line break <br \> after each line
in the WIKI.

Can you please create a new HTML snapshot version from the WIKI? I hope the
examples will render correctly now.

Thanks,

Adrian