Re: new drafts

> The numbering seems ok in the wiki.

That depends on your browser.  Since the page is invalid (not
well-formed) HTML, its meaning/rendering is not defined by the specs.
Different software handles the situation differently.

The W3C publication rules require that all publications be valid HTML,
so my toolchain runs "tidy" [1] which tries to repair any invalid HTML.
In this case, its repair algorithm does not do what we'd like.  But, of
course, the solution is to fix the wiki page.

In this case, it looks to me like there is content inside lists
That should never be the case.

     -- Sandro

[1] http://tidy.sourceforge.net/