urgent for all editors: ,validate and ,checklinks

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 13:58:42 -0400
To: public-rif-wg@w3.org

As discussed in today's telecon, all document editors should run
",validate" and ",checklinks" on their documents ASAP, and fix any
problems these turn up.  (You append that text to the end of the wiki
document URL, to invoke the service.)

Please let me know:
     -- when you expect to be done  (in the next few hours, or not)
     -- when you actually are done
     -- if you get stuck

The plan is to publish new review versions in a few minutes/hours, and
I'd like to wait for folks to be done, if it's going to be very soon.
If not, I guess we'll have to proceed without this step for today.  But
please let me know, at least.

      -- Sandro