RE: FLD review

From: Boley, Harold <Harold.Boley@nrc-cnrc.gc.ca>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 13:02:27 -0400
To: <kifer@cs.sunysb.edu>, "Jos de Bruijn" <debruijn@inf.unibz.it>
Cc: "RIF WG" <public-rif-wg@w3.org>

Hi Jos, Sandro, and All,

Jos wrote:
                                        what
> It's not really obvious from the text with the location is.
> Perhaps it would be good to use an xml:base directive.
>
> I also think the location of the schema should be written in the text.

> Finally, I think schema should be placed on the W3C server.

I'd be fine with all of these.

The question how to maintain the BLD, FLD, ... schemas
on the W3C server had come up before.

If Sandro would copy the directory tree rooted in

http://www.jdrew.org/rif/

to something like

http://www.w3.org/.../schemas/

we'd get both the current bld and fld subdirectories there,
and could later extend it with other ones.

Before that, a good directory structure (also for test cases)
and a good method for schema etc. maintenance should be found.

Best,
Harold