Re: [RIF] DTB comments

From: Stella Mitchell <cleo@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 11:46:52 -0400
To: Jos de Bruijn <debruijn@inf.unibz.it>
Cc: RIF <public-rif-wg@w3.org>

I hadn't noticed that, sorry. I agree they should not  be removed.
For do both arguments have to be of the same subtype?

Jos de Bruijn <debruijn@inf.unibz.it>
07/11/2008 11:02 AM

Stella Mitchell/Watson/IBM@IBMUS
RIF <public-rif-wg@w3.org>
Re: [RIF] DTB comments

Hi Stella,

I have one question concerning your comment:

>       Sections 4.6.1 & 4.6.2
>             remove the predicates and functions related to xsd:duration
> type
>           ( and

Why should these be removed?  They only apply to well-defined subtypes
of duration.

best, Jos

Jos de Bruijn            debruijn@inf.unibz.it
+390471016224         http://www.debruijn.net/
If knowledge can create problems, it is not
through ignorance that we can solve them.
   - Isaac Asimov