RE: media type (mime type) registration (ACTION-536)

> Did I miss a message from you that, other than this, you were ready
for
> a BLD freeze?

Yes, see below, but then Michael's "one thing we forgot" came up,
so to my mind we can either freeze now and consider the dialect
attribute during the WG-internal review, or see if we can agree
on such an attribute by, say, Monday or the Tuesday telecon and
then freeze a version which is closer to what we want to publish.

-- Harold

> My suggestions below are only stylistic, and I'd be fine with a
> BLD freeze still today for LC purposes
> (cf.
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rif-wg/2008Jul/0046.html),
> but I don't know if Michael would be, and Adrian P can hardly
> respond today because of the timezone difference.

All,

We think BLD is now ready to be frozen, except for the mime type
appendix,
which need to be drafted, discussed and added to all LC documents.

. . .

Harold, Michael
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rif-wg/2008Jul/0046.html