From: public-rif-wg-request@w3.org [mailto:public-rif-wg-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Jos de Bruijn
Sent: July 1, 2008 9:47 AM
To: kifer@cs.sunysb.edu
Cc: Axel Polleres; Public-Rif-Wg (E-mail)
Subject: Re: [SWC] comments/review SWC - part2

. . .

Another thing: I see that you addressed the ambiguity I was complaining
about earlier [1].
I still have one potential concern here: the convention you describe
should avoid ambiguity.  However, it seems that this precludes writing
annotations about particular terms (and maybe also formulas):
how do I write an annotation about t in t[w -> v]?
I guess this could be done using parentheses.  Perhaps it is worthwhile
mentioning that in the text.

Best, Jos

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rif-wg/2008Jun/0189.html