Re: [BLD] NAU as external function?

NAU's, frames, positional - these are all the same. It depends on how the
external source tells the world to contact it.

Flora-2 allows external sources to be frames. It also allows them to be NUA's
(almost: the order matters, but axioms can be added by the user to make those
behave exactly like NAUs).

The whole point here is extensibility. If your system does not support certain
kind of externals, data types, etc., then it is supposed to reject a document
that has those. This does not impose any requirements on any existing system or
on any future system, if it chooses to not allow something.
On the other hand, it *permits* systems to support NAUs, frames, etc., as
externally defined functions, and allows them to support additional data types.

	--michael