Re: [PRD] Further proposals to help move PRD towards FPWD

Hello Christian,

As I had announced in my email (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rif-wg/2008Jun/0187.html), I'm currently in full-day meetings in Rome, so could not attend today's telecon.

I agree with a lot of what was said about PRD, but would like to come back to those of my still open major points (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rif-wg/2008Jun/0187.html) which are not addressed by the recent "Further proposals to help move PRD towards FPWD" or by yesterday's telecon IRC.

* XPath expressions e.g. see Example 2.5 in section 2.1.2.5 (we have not discussed that at all and would need a general approach)
* non-standard built-in types and functions (here we significantly differ from BLD and DTB and currently also do not have a clear semantics)
* special nested Forall with pattern constraints (section 2.3.1.2) (yes pattern constraints are common, but we would need a general approach; nested Forall is not common and should be removed)

Beside that there are the semantics issues of PRD (http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/track/issues)

- Adrian

-------- Original-Nachricht --------