Re: [PRD] Further proposals to help move PRD towards FPWD

From: Christian de Sainte Marie <csma@ilog.fr>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2008 19:23:28 +0200
To: Gary Hallmark <gary.hallmark@oracle.com>
CC: RIF WG <public-rif-wg@w3.org>

Gary,

Gary Hallmark wrote:

>> #4: include NAU in PRD FPWD, add an editor's note and raise an issue
>> (was: option 2 in [1]).

I was implementing that when I noticed that, according to the PS, an
external TERM (that is, an external function call) could also have named
arguments.

Is this really what you want? It does not make sense to me (in the
proper sense: I do not understand what it means), but if this is what
you want, I will put it in PRD FPWD (and I will assume that you know
what it means, of course :-)

Cheers,

Christian