RE: [PRD] Issues to resolve before publication (Execute)

In PRR we use Execute as a catch-all. Given we are not going to
implement the entire universe of DSLs (including associated methods) in
RIF, by definition, we will need an external / execute.

But I have no opinion as to whether this appears in the PRD draft or
later...

Ref: DSL = Domain Specific Language, meaning usually something like a
domain-specific schema like MISMO, ACORD, RosettaNet, XBRL, etc etc

Paul Vincent
TIBCO | Business Optimization | Business Rules & CEP