Re: named-argument uniterms [was: regrets telecon on Tuesday]

From: Igor Mozetic <igor.mozetic@ijs.si>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 09:19:27 +0100
CC: RIF <public-rif-wg@w3.org>

After recent email interchanges I realized that named-arg uniterms bring
very little (just possible args reordering, but one has to list them all).
The only argument in favor of keeping them thus remains to have BLD general
(and define various useful profiles).
For my taste the little gain doesn't justify complications, therefore
I am reversing my straw poll vote: I'm in favor of not including them in
BLD but will not object to have them.

Regards,
Igor