Re: regrets telecon on Tuesday

Hassan Aït-Kaci wrote:
> Axel Polleres wrote:
>
>> whereas, on the contrary in frames, any slot can appear 0 or several
>> times, i.e.
>>
>> person1[firstname -> "Christian", lastname -> "de Sainte Marie"]
>>
>> and
>>
>> person1[firstname -> "Christian"] AND person1[lastname -> "de Sainte
>> Marie"]
>>
>> say the exactly same thing, i.e. mutually entail each other.
>
> What? You mean that there can be only one "person1" object named
> "Christian"?

no, I mean whether I write the frame formula in version one or version 2
above, it is the same thing. that has nothing to do with keys. person1
is the objectID ... maybe I should have written

person1##person[firstname -> "Christian", lastname -> "de Sainte Marie"]

and

person1##person[firstname -> "Christian"] AND person1[lastname -> "de
Sainte
  Marie"]

to make this clearer.

--
Dr. Axel Polleres
email: axel@polleres.net  url: http://www.polleres.net/

rdf:Resource owl:differentFrom xsd:anyURI .