Re: [BLD] Frame without slot/value pair?

From: Christian de Sainte Marie <csma@ilog.fr>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 21:10:27 +0100
To: Michael Kifer <kifer@cs.sunysb.edu>
CC: "Boley, Harold" <harold.boley@nrc-cnrc.gc.ca>, RIF WG <public-rif-wg@w3.org>

Michael Kifer wrote:

> So, if you have PRD in mind, please do not use it as
> a design principle for BLD, because these two are quite different.

I agree that PRD should not be used as a design principle for BLD. But,
still, I think that we should make any reasonable effort to keep them as
close as possible.

This being said, I do not know what it means with respect to the
proposed t[] syntax, though, because I am still not sure that I fully
understand what it means: I have to reread the rest of your message and
think about it...

And now, you have a whole night to work on the document without me
bothering you with my stupid concerns :-)

Cheers,