Re: Responses to Peter F. Patel-Schneider's comments [was: [Admin] draft of RIF telecon minutes for 8 January 2008]

From: Jos de Bruijn <debruijn@inf.unibz.it>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 10:38:27 +0100
To: public-rif-wg@w3.org
> ChrisW: Responses to Peter F. Patel-Schneider's comments on BLD and SWC
> are on the main page.
>
> <ChrisW> http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/Response_to_PPS1
> <http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/Response_to_PPS2>
>
> <ChrisW> http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/Response_to_PPS2
>
> ChrisW: I think the 1st response is finished.
> ... people can have a few days to look at it and then, unless someone
> objects, we'll send that response later this week

The responses look fine to me, with the exception that no answer is
given to the question "Why is a new treatment of data values needed?";
the response merely includes a concise description of the relationship
between the two.
I suggest that someone who knows the answer to this question writes it up.

Best, Jos

--
Jos de Bruijn            debruijn@inf.unibz.it
+390471016224         http://www.debruijn.net/