Re: RIF F2F10 Quick Poll

From: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@deri.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 12:59:44 +0000
To: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
CC: public-rif-wg@w3.org

Sandro Hawke wrote:
> Please pick the time and location for RIF F2F 10:
>
>    http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/38457/f2f10dates/
>
> Deadline is Monday.
>
> (If I've gotten any of the options wrong, hosts, please let me know
> ASAP.)
>
>     -- Sandro

Dear all,

Before you fill that out: I asked back again: 12-14 would be very
difficult, 22-24 is finally impossible, unfortunately, but I had
indicated on the wiki that I still need those dates to be confirmed.

Anyway, we have no further constraints for the whole week 26-30 .

So, the Galway option should be changed to:

26-28
27-29
28-30

I also updated that on the wiki.

Thanks,

Axel

--
Dr. Axel Polleres
email: axel@polleres.net  url: http://www.polleres.net/

rdfs:Resource owl:differentFrom xsd:anyURI .