Re: RIF test cases

In unofficial documents people (or us) could makes such simplifying
assumptions, but the official spec should stay clean. Otherwise, we should
go ahead and define  a *real* human readable language, which people could
use and implement.

Remember that initially we had the beginnings of such a syntax, but there
was strong opposition to this. In retrospect, I think it was a good
decision (even though I opposed it) because it enabled us to focus of RIF
rather than on secondary issues, like punctuation, grammar, etc.

	--michael